Andhra Bank cc Owners of Andhra Bank accounts may use the official portal of Union Bank to view their account’s balance, mini-statement, and transaction history online.
Andhra Bank the account user must link his mobile number to the account in order to use this service. Account holders can ask to link their mobile number to their account by contacting the closest home branch. After completing the registration process, you can always check your bank balance and mini statement today mobile phone at any time.
Andhra Bank Mini Statement for Missed Call
Via a missed call, you may check your account balance or a mini-statement. The account holder must link their cellphone number to their bank account in order to access the service. To obtain a brief account balance summary, dial the following number
Follow the easy procedures listed below to acquire a small statement or Bank balance through missed call:
- Firstly, grab your mobile phone and open the dial or calling app.
- Utilizing your registered mobile number, dial 09223011300.
- The call will disconnect a few seconds later.
- For further information on the bank’s mini-statement, check your massage .
Using mobile banking, get the Andhra Bank Mini Statement
Similar to this, users okf mobile banking can access it through the official app. Install the programmed
Check For more Detail: NewNew Online Account Online Account Opening Online apply online 2023
by visiting the Play Store App Store. You may get the mini statement online by logging in using your account and password.
Follow the easy instructions if you are a new user. To obtain the mini statement online via mobile banking, follow the procedures listed below.
Start by opening the Play store app on your phone or tablet.
Enter “AB Tej app” in the search box by tapping on it.
To install it on your smartphone, tap the Install button.
- After a successful installation, launch the app.
- Use your login name and password to log in.
- To sign into your account, click Sign in.
- Finally, navigate to the accounts area.
- The Account Statement should then be selected.
- You may get your account statement from this point.
- Start by opening the Play store app on your phone or tablet.
- Enter “AB Tej app” in the search box by tapping on it.
- To install it on your smartphone, tap the Install button.
Frequent Asked Questions
- How can I obtain a mini-statement from Andhra Bank?
Missed calls, internet banking, and mobile banking are all ways to acquire an Andhra Bank mini-statement.
- How can I check a missed call to check an Andhra bank mini-statement?
Call 09223011300 from your registered cellphone number if it goes unanswered. Your bank will send you an SMS with your mini-statement and account information.
- How can I access an online Andhra Bank mini-statement?
You must log into the portal in order to view the Andhra Bank Mini-Statement. Upon logging in, select the Accounts tab, followed by Inquiry.
How to apply?