Axis Bank Credit Card Today we know the charge is produced each month based on your consumption. Keep in mind that your costs increase as you utilize more. Up until the use limit, there are no fees. If you used more of your credit card than allowed, they will charge you based on the percentage. Additionally, when you pay your credit card account in full on a specific day, there are no fees. Once the deadline has passed, the late charge is collected.
The Axis Bank credit card bill can be paid in a number of ways. One of the greatest payment portals is the bill desk. You may pay your power payment, institution fees, credit card bills, and more here.
Here, in this post, we’ll demonstrate how simple it is to pay your credit card account online.
- Payment of ICICI Bank Credit Card Bill using NEFT, RTGS, and…
- Paying a credit card bill with HDFC Bank
- NEFT Credit Card Payment for SBI Bank
How to apply more jobs;
How to Make a Credit Card Payment?
The account user has the options listed below for paying their credit card charge each month.
- Payment of a credit card bill via the Bill Desk and online banking
- Pay using NEFT
- Paying a monthly bill with mobile banking and RTGS
- Pay via UPI
Axis Bank Credit Card Payment through Bill Desk
Bill desk is a well-known bill paying website. The Bill desk allows you to pay a variety of bills. For example, credit card bills, university fees, utility bills, and so forth. It is simple to pay bills if you are a registered user. If this is your first time using Bill Desk, then follow the steps below to pay your credit card bill.
- To begin, navigate to the Bill Desk official interface in your browser. Use this link to go directly to Bill Desk’s home page.
- The individual can access the bill desk portal homepage.
- Navigate to and click on the Credit Card statement on the home page.
- Then, click the I agree button and then the PAY button.
- Enter your credit card information now.
- Then, enter the information for your account.
- Verify your payment.
- Finish the payment procedure, then download the receipt.
In Axis bank Mobile, pay your credit card bills.
Similar to this, mobile banking customers may use it to pay their credit card bill. To pay your credit card bill online with mobile banking, follow these steps.
- Download the Axis Bank mobile banking app first by going to the Play Store.
- Install the app now on your Android device.
- Utilize your MPIN and user name to log into the app.
- Then navigate to the Section for Paying Bills.
- Next, choose Add new biller from the menu.
- To pay the bill, select a credit card.
- To pay with a certain account, tap it.
- Enter the payment amount.
- To make a payment, use the Pay Now button.
- Finally, pay the amount in full and snap a screenshot of it.
Payment of credit card bills using NEFT
- Visit the bank’s web page for online banking.
- Log in to your personal banking after that.
- then head over to the section for credit cards.
- Enter your bank credit card information now.
- Give the credit card account information after that. such as the bank’s name, address, and IFSC code.
- Put in the amount you want to donate.
- Select “Pay Now” from the menu.
- On the following screen, choose the account and finish the payment procedure.
- Download the bill when the transaction is finished for your records.
Pay Monthly Bills Through RTGS With This IFSC Code
First, log on to the corresponding bank’s online banking system to make your payment.
Enter your username and password to access online banking.
Visit the section for credit cards after that.
Next, choose RTGS and enter the credit card information.
Select the account to pay after that.
Write the amount you want to pay here.
Finally, to make a payment, click the Pay Now button.
The bill should be printed out and stored securely.
FAQ- Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I pay the balance on my Axis Bank credit card online?
Yes, cardholders can use the internet to pay their credit card bills. through Axis Net Banking and Mobile Banking.
- How do I use Net Banking to pay my Axis Bank credit card bill?
Through Net Banking, you can pay your Axis Bank credit card bill. Log in to internet banking first. then head over to the card area. Next, pick a card and complete the transaction.
- Can I use nett banking to pay my credit card bill?
Without using Net banking, you may pay your Axis Bank credit card bill. Instead of using Net banking to set up mobile banking, the user can pay his bills online.