Today we know the Canadian Bank of Ottawa applies online. An international pioneer in the creation of specialized solutions for identity, border security, excise control, currency, and lottery operations, the Canadian Bank Note Company.
Together, we build, deploy, and manage technologically sophisticated secure documents and information systems that defend borders, preserve national currencies, and generate income for government social projects on behalf of our customers, both local and international governments. Canadian Bank of Ottawa apply online 2023
currently, we are hiring porters to expand our staff. Within CBN, this is a unionized entry-level post. Cleaning and preparing the rooms and communal areas is the first step, but it is most suited for someone who can see the potential beyond this. Canadian Bank of Ottawa apply online 2023
This position might pave the way for a career in general skilled trade roles or specialized mechanical skilled trade positions inside certain internal departments for determined self-starters Canadian Bank of Ottawa apply online 2023
What Does It Mean to You?
- You will learn more about the intriguing field of secure printing.
- You will be creating a wonderful workplace for everyone.
- Possibility of career advancement into skilled trade positions or into mechanically specialised skilled crafts.
How Will You React?
Maintain a clean workplace: Perform routine cleaning tasks such sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, mopping, polishing floors, washing windows, removing trash, gathering recyclables, and replenishing cleaning supplies. You will contribute to the upkeep of the whole facility, including the cafeterias, administrative offices, meeting rooms, common spaces, and restrooms.
Bring objects to their proper locations: Utilize carts, pallet jacks, mobile hydraulic lifts, and forklifts to transport commodities (items on pallets) inside designated manufacturing zones. You’ll make sure the departments are stocked with the necessary supplies and that finished items are delivered to the correct locations.
help maintain a secure environment When necessary, you will accompany non-CBN workers, such as contractors, around CBN premises.
Daily activities are dynamic and alter based on manufacturing demands and building traffic.
What Can You Do to Succeed?
A proactive approach, the capacity to multitask, and the ability to swiftly change priorities in the face of shifting demands are necessary for success in the position and advancement. We’re searching for independent thinkers that can foster excellent working relationships with their coworkers and set an example for others by being upbeat and determined to succeed.
- prior knowledge of forklift operation
- prior industrial manufacturing experience
- mechanical skill
- able to flourish despite shifting agendas
- A history of consistently high attendance
- powerful communicator
- Plays a team player role
- ability to change with the needs of the situation.
- expert at resolving issues.
- working throughout all shifts (days, evenings, nights, weekends)
- possessing and upholding a Level II Government of Canada Secret clearance.
- using forklifts, electric pallet trucks, and pallet jacks. There will be company training and certification.
- The physically taxing duties include:
- 95% of the shift was spent walking and standing continuously.
- stooping, lowering/raising, pushing/pulling
- The following force needs to be applied in order to move items at the required frequency.
- 10 pounds or more continuously (e.g., cleaning supplies, spill kit materials)
- often 10 to 25 lbs (e.g., kitchen and office supplies)
- from 20 to 50 pounds on occasion (e.g., waste containing bins)
- being at ease handling dangerous garbage
Ability to handle hazardous trash with ease.
People who like diversity and go above and beyond the call of duty thrive here. Your role as a team member at CBN is to further your professional endeavors and contribute to the success stories of our clients. We thus want to hear from you if you’re searching for the possibility to work for a leading global technology firm, discover new possibilities, and wow your clients.
Canadian Bank Note Company, Limited is dedicated to building a talented and diverse workforce that represents the variety of the Canadian people as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applications from women, members of visible minorities, those with impairments, and Indigenous people are especially encouraged. The Canadian Bank Note Company Limited is dedicated to creating inclusive workplaces and selection procedures. if reached.
More information: Click here